Doxycycline 100 mg
$50 – $135
|Packaging:||10 Capsules in 1 strip|
|Delivery Time:||6 To 15 days|
- Reviews (0)
About Doxycycline 100mg
Doxycycline 100 mg is an antibiotic medicine used to treat several bacterial diseases and infections. General infections comprise dental infections, chest infections, skin infections, sexually transmitted infections, and more. It can also be consumed to prevent malaria if you are traveling to some other country. Doxycycline belongs to a tetracycline antibiotics group of medications and works majorly to deter the growth of the bacteria in the body. You can Buy Doxycycline for chlamydia and UTI treatment also.
Doxycycline is an antibiotic that doesn’t work for flu, cold, or any other common viral infection. In case if you take antibiotics unnecessarily it can boost the risk of getting infected in the future.
Things To Remember With Doxycycline 100 mg
- In general, people start recovering and feeling better in the initial phase of the course but, It is essential to complete the course of medicine.
- The vastly common ill effects of the doxycycline 100mg are headache, feeling sick, or skin sensitivity mainly towards the sun.
- It is not stipulated for children or young women as it may affect growing teeth. Hence should not be given to children under the age of 12 also to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Make sure not to consume Doxycycline and alcohol together.
- There are some common medicines with which you must not mix the Doxycycline 100mg.
- Helps to treat skin and eye infections, intestinal genital, infections of the lymphatic and urinary systems.
- It is also beneficial in treating acne along with other medications.
- Doxycycline is utilized to deal with and stave off anthrax, it is a severe infection and is spread by a bioterror attack in the air along with it also helps to treat plague and tularemia.
- It is used to deter malaria and penicillin (a certain type of food poisoning)
- In addition, it cures the rosacea disease also, by curtailing the scourge causing the condition.
Who can take doxycycline?
- Doxycycline can be consumed by adults and children over 12 years of age.
- The medicine is not recommended for pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding.
- You must consult a doctor or, you can also confer with an online doctor about the medicine if you possess any allergy or diseases-
- Liver problem
- Kidney problem
- Oesophagitis( infection in your food pipe)
- Myasthenia Gravis ( severe muscle wasting )
- Lupus ( autoimmune disease)
When to take it?
In order to know the dosage of the medicine, you must first understand the purpose for which you are consuming it. It is because the dosage of Doxycycline 100mg varies according to the purpose of consumption.
- The standard dose of Doxycycline is 100mg or 200mg, condition applied, if you are consuming it more than once a day or twice a day. However, you should keep in mind that you keep an equal and reasonable time gap between the two doses.
- The medicine must be taken two times a day – morning and evening.
In addition, if you are taking medicine for the treatment of malaria, you must take your dose in the morning for an effective and better result. There are some tips that you should follow for better administration in the procedure of malaria prevention.
- Before you go to an area with high chances of malaria infection, start taking your dose at least two days prior to your visit to such an area.
- Continue your dosage even after four weeks of leaving that area.
- Consider a doctor for an apt prescription regarding preventing the infection in the country you will be traveling.
- Carry your dosage even after you start feeling normal. It is usually because, when in case you stop your treatment early before your infection is properly cured, there are higher chances of getting the infection back.
How to take doxycycline?
Following is the proper manner to take the medication:-
- Do not take the doxycycline capsule in piecemeals. You have to swallow the doxycycline capsule in one go.
- Have Doxycycline with a full glass of water (a medium-sized glass – 200ml).
- There are no such restrictions to take the medicine with a full or an empty stomach. However, it is suggested that you have it after your food as it reduces any chances of feeling sick.
- Another essential key point to remember while you consume the dose is the position you are in. For taking the medicine, you should be in an upright position. You can be standing, sitting, or walking, but the posture shall be straight and upright. It will prevent the medicine from burning your stomach or food pipe.
What will happen if you skip your dosage of Doxycycline?
There is no hard and fast rule that if you, in any circumstance, skip the dosage, you can’t carry on with the further medication.
- If you miss a dose or forget to take it, you can take it as soon as you remember.
- You only have to see to it that how much time it has been.
- It means that if the time has come for the next dose, you can totally forget the already skipped dose and shall have the next one.
- Another important to be considered is that most people feel guilt for missing the dosage, and then only to make up for it, they either take double doses or disturb the further cycles as well.
- So should not panic and continue taking the regular doses.
- Also, if you have mistakenly taken wrong or extra doses, there is no harm in it. There are no wrongful side effects for the same, or you can get in touch with a doctor if you feel uneasy or worried.
Although there are no serious ill effects of the medicine. At times there are some chances for side effects. Side effects also vary from person to person, someone can either have common side effects while the other might get some serious ones.
- Common side effects :
However, we have already mentioned that there are not many ill effects of the medicine, yet one in ten people might get some. Some of them might face the following common side effects:-
- nausea or vomiting
- being sensitive to sunlight
If you encounter any of these, you should consult a doctor if the side effects like these last for a longer time than usual.
- Serious side effects
Again the chances are considerably less, yet one in a thousand people might suffer unusual severe side effects:-
- Initially, after the dose, you often feel tired and unwell. However, if the fever doesn’t go quickly, t can also lead to some blood problems including, bleeding, nosebleeds, a sore throat, a high temperature (38C or above).
- The following severe ill effect is getting diarrhea, that too along with stomach cramps, that contain blood or mucus. I might go away soon, but if it lasts longer than four days, then it rings a bell, and you should consult a doctor.
- A sudden buzzing or a beep sound in an ear is an extremely rare yet sensitive side effect.
- Dark pee, yellow skin, and the whites of your eyes going yellow are some dangerous side effects as it could be a sign of liver problems.
- Joint or muscle pain is normal until it starts affecting taking a toll on your entire body.
- Severe headaches and vomiting problems are common side effects, but these could also result in stress around your brain, causing intracranial hypertension.
- A fingernail taring off from the base. This is again extremely rare but can occur as a reaction to sunlight called photonycholysis.
- Swollen mouth
- Severe pain in your stomach, along with nausea, and vomiting can result in pancreatic infection.
- Difficulty in swallowing, a smaller appetite, or chest pain could be signs of an inflamed food pipe.
Q: How does Doxycycline work?
This antibiotic is used to treat bacterial infection by eradicating the bacteria which halts them to prepare the protein they require to survive.
Q: What if the medicine causes you thrush?
Some people reap a fungal infection named thrust after completing the full course of doxycycline medicine. If you experience this then go and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
Q: Can the dose of Doxycycline 100mg affect your fertility?
There is no proof or no such issue has been raised related to fertility but, if you are planning to get pregnant then, it is better to consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Doxycycline is mainly for treating bacterial infections along with several other diseases. If you are facing any allergy or severe disease then, you must consult your doctor. Doxycycline is available online in case you find any difficulty in finding this medication, buy Doxycycline online. Keep in mind certain points which include do not give this medicine to 12-year-old kids or pregnant women. Therefore, if you face any side effects please consult your doctor at the initial stage. So, that the infection can be rectified and operated on before it can go severe.
There are no reviews yet.